Complete an SQ3R on the climate change text.
Remember you will need to do the following to successfully complete an SQ3R:
– Survey the text (write 3-5 key words or ideas after you have scanned the text)
– Question (use your key words or ideas to ask thick questions)
– Read (read all of the text and write down 2 or 3 important parts of the text)
– Recite (use the text and your own inferences to answer your questions with evidence)
– Review (summarise the text in your own words and include your own opinions about the text and why you thought that)