Today you must:
– Complete a seed on your topic, which will be turned into an information report draft and then published as a glogster. You should aim to have your information report drafted by recess and the glogster finished be lunch time. If your draft has not been completed by recess you will need to stay in and complete it.
– Finish off your published mind-map using a laptop or iPad. This should have already been finished. If it’s not completed by recess you will be staying in and finishing it.
– Set up a wix account for your group at http://www.wix.com and begin to construct your web-site. Don’t start the wix until you have completed your information report. Be as creative as possible. Your wix should have at least four pages, include information about your topic, have pictures and videos.
– Begin your Windows Live Movie. Once again, do not start this until you have completed your information report. Your group needs to discuss what you want to do with your video in your conference with Mr Andrew.
– Have a conference with Mr. Andrew.
– Use some of the videos on https://mraclassroom.wordpress.com to assist you.
– Record your ongoing bibliography in kidblog.
– Post photos for your movie and information report to kid blog.