On our first day at the camp we will be visiting the Melbourne Zoo. Use the map to learn more about the zoo and answer the questions/tasks in detail.
– Name three animals that you would most want to see. Explain why you would like to see these three animals.
– Use the key and the map to write down how many there are of the following.
– first aid
– zoo shops
– What are two animals that are close to the tigers?
– If we enter at the main entrance and turn left, what would be the first animal we would see?
– Name four Australian animals that are at the zoo?
– Name three African animals that are at the zoo?
– What is the name of the cafe near the bugs and butterflies?
– What number tram stop do you think we would use?