We are quickly coming towards the end of the year, which means we need to start preparing our writers’ gift.
Inside your writers’ gift you will need to include:
– At least 20 structured and engaging pieces of published writing.
– A minimum of 3 published reading responses, which will include the title, author and SL1S.
– 2 published science reports.
– Published maths investigations such as the measuring water investigation.
– Quality blog comments such as the look and learns we have completed this year (ensure you include a heading, read through your work so it is understandable and you may include a picture from the blog).
Every student will also need to post their best two pieces of writing for the year under this post. Think carefully about what makes a good piece of writing (structured genres, descriptive language, engages readers).