Today with some assistance you will begin an SQ3R based on a Usain Bolt text.
The purpose of an SQ3R is to be able to successfully comprehend non-fiction texts. SQ3R stands for :
– Survey the text (write 3-5 key words or ideas after you have scanned the text)
– Question (use your key words or ideas to ask thick questions)
– Read (read all of the text and write down 2 or 3 important parts of the text)
– Recite (use the text and your own inferences to answer your questions with evidence)
– Review (summarise the text in your own words and include your own opinions with evidence)