Today we will be using the text below to complete an SQ3R.
Why do we use SQ3Rs?
Below is the SQ3R structure.
– Survey the text (write 3-5 key words or ideas after you have scanned the text)
– Question (use your key words or ideas to ask thick questions)
– Read (read all of the text and write down 2 or 3 important parts of the text)
– Recite (use the text and your own inferences to answer your questions with evidence)
– Review (summarise the text in your own words and include your own opinions with evidence)