Writers’ Gift Covers
- Make a new folder inside your own folder – Name it > example: Lachlan WG Pics
- Search/find 10 images > Must have something to do with your writing in your Writers’ Gift
- Save the image in the folder you created.
- Once you have found and saved 10 images, open up Microsoft Research AutoCollage.
- Browse for our grade’s folder and click on the drop down arrow.
- Find your name and click on it.
- Click on options and select 8 x 10 portrait and then press create.
- Save your AutoCollage in our grade’s Writers’ Gift Covers as your name