Tomorrow our grade is going to conduct Junior School Council speeches. If any student wants to be a JSC representative this year, they will need to make a speech in front of the class detailing why they would be a great representative.
A Junior School Council representative needs to be a very responsible student who consistently:
- Tries their best
- Is a good role-model for all students
- Follows class and yard expectations
- Shows respect to everyone at all times.
- Is organized
- Is willing to help and assist others
- Is willing to give up some of their recess and lunchtimes to help students in the Friendship space and attend JSC meetings
- Is happy to complete community events away from the school
If students wish, they can write their speech out and read it to the rest of the class. One male and one female will be chosen to represent our class.
I’m looking forward to hearing some excellent JSC speeches.