Today you are going to use the writing prompt to unpack a very descriptive seed on ‘What a Mess!’
- Unpack an interesting problem > describe what the problem is going to be.
- Describe the setting (where, when, sounds, looks like, etc)
- Characters > Who are the characters? Describe the characters (traits and emotions).
- Unpack a solution to the problem. Describe the solution and try and finish the story with something interesting.
- Use descriptive language (adjectives, similes, synonyms and emotive words)
- Carefully sound words out to ensure you are making sensible spelling mistakes.