This is your last inquiry day. You will need to do the following:
– Your design should be completed today.
– Your website, which clearly answer your inquiry question must be completed and published. Your web address will need to posted to the blog once it’s published.
– Voice threads should be finished.
– SQ3R glogster must be finished.
– Refer to your checklist for any other pieces of work that need to completing such as your writing genre, mind-maps, etc.
Just last week, Traralgon was issued with a major flood warning. Fortunately the town escaped with minimal damage.
India however, has not been so lucky. Northern India is currently experiencing severe flooding, which has been fatal and dangerous enough to wash away apartment buildings. These floods once again show the power of water and how climate change can impact on the environment.
Your writing task today is to unpack a seed after watching the video clip. Ensure you think carefully about how you are going to unpack your seed. You may choose to unpack it by brainstorming senses such as feel, hear, see, smell and taste. You could unpack your seed by writing down facts about the floods and using the laptops to research further into the devastation.
Once you have completed your seeds, make sure you complete a RAFT. Think about the genre of writing you will draft. You may choose to write a descriptive snapshot, an information report about the floods in India or maybe an explanation explaining how severe floods are made.
Remember to use as much powerful language as you can in your seed and draft.
What did you achieve today?
What do you need to complete next week?
Today you will need to work on the following:
– Complete your SQ3R glogster.
– Work on your designs.
– Complete your writing genre.
– Work on your web-site, ensure you are answering your question in detail. Your web-site should be close to complete by the end of the day.
– Look at your checklist and see what you still need to complete.
Shani, Kaitlyn and Tanisha have been researching how to save water. Below is a video based on why we need to save water and how we can save water.