Today you will need to work on the following:
– Researching your topic/question in detail. Record your research.
– Continue your design plans and share on the blog.
– Unpack a seed on your topic/question.
– Begin writing a draft on your topic/question.
– Have a group conference with Mr. Andrew.
– Continue to work your website.
– Begin working on your groups voice thread.
– Reflect on your achievements and learnings for the day.
For the students in the ‘Water in the environment’ group, can you please explain to the rest of the groups your design for the inquiry project/question.
Watch this video and comment on how water changes everything in a paragraph.
Watch this video and respond in a comment?
Why do we need to save water? Explain in detail.
According to the video, how can we save water?
How else can we save water?
What did you achieve today?
What did you learn about your topic and question today?
What do you plan on doing next week?
Here are some of 5/6A’s water cycle posters.
Please type in your reflections for today’s inquiry session. I’m looking forward to seeing your finished websites and designs, which sound very interesting.
Can all groups that are working with the topic, ‘Water in the Environment,’ please post their group names and question.